? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Monday, October 15, 2007

Tagged!! Thank You Crista

Okay here goes nothing. 1. What was I doing ten years ago?

Ten years ago I was a single parent, Marissa had just turned one in August, she had 3 stitches in her eye in October because she mastering walking and stumbled at Aunt Debbie's. I was working as Sconecutter as an Assistant Manager. I was finalizing custody agreement with Marissa's dad and he started see her again after almost a year. I meet Brett for the first time in August.

2. What was I doing 5 years ago?

Five years ago I just started working at ARUP Labortories and bought a new car and was still single. Marissa was in the first grade and started Girl Scouts. Brett was living with us as a roommate at the time. Nothing much was exciting five years ago.

3. What was I doing a year ago?

This one is easy I was in Hawaii and was just married and was also there when a earthquake happened. Hawaii was beautiful. The day we got married we were at Fleming Beach on Maui 4 hour before the ceremony. Here is a picture of Marissa and her sand castle that day.



4. What was I doing yesterday?

Yesterday, I my first anniversary to Brett, we didn't do nothing to special. We helped his niece moved. Marissa was with her dad and she went four-wheeling at the Sand dunes. I did laundry and went shopping for a shirt for Tim's graduation.

5. 5 Ways I would spend a million?

First I would pay my debt and pay my dad's house off and put money aside for Marissa college and a little for savings, and then probably move to Hawaii.

6. 5 Locations I'd run off to.

Tough one, anywhere where it is warm but not scorching hot or cold. I really don't have any specific place I would want to go but back to Hawaii. Boring I know but that is me.

7. 5 Bad habits.

Well the first bad habit would have to be my smoking, second bad habit would be not having enough patience when dealing with Marissa. Third, not cooking. I am not sure what else there is?? I think some more and add 2 more later.

8. 5 things I like doing

1) Enjoy Marissa and see how she has grown up so fast.
2) Spending time with Brett
3) Reading
4) Relaxing in the bath tub and finally
5) Enjoy my days off from work.

9. 5 TV Shows I like

Well I enjoy all the CSI's, One Tree Hill, Home Extreme Makeover, One Tree Hill, and Brothers and Sisters. There are many more but those are the top five.

10. 5 things I hate

Repeating myself to Marissa trying to get her to move. Driving!!! Cooking, I can not stand the smell of fried oil, working I wish I could stay and home and be there for Marissa when she gets home from school and finally, I hate mornings I am not a morning person.

0 comments: