? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Sunday, May 25, 2008

First Recital

Marissa had her first piano recital yesterday. It was held at the Golden Living Center. She started piano with Brenda in January 2008. She has enjoyed playing and is going to continue going to lessons. She had decided not to continue with viola next year, so I will be returning her viola after her last concert for orchestra.

2 comments:

Jen & Kevin Burrell said...

That's awesome she's learning the Piano! I don't think my brain could handle it! Well, I jumped on the blog bandwagon. check it out if you want! thanks again for coming to the dunes. That was so fun! we have to go again...when it's not so hot!

Burrellblog said...

Thats so cool she is learning piano. I want my kids to learn but we need a piano first, maybe next year. Cant wait to see ya at the BBQ on sunday. Kathy