I can't believe that it has been two years since Brett and I were married in Maui. Time flies. We were able to go back to Maui last month and enjoy the island again. We left one day after our anniversary and stay for five night.
This was the first night there, not so great picture of us, but look at that sunset.
The show at the hotel.
While we were in Hawaii we enjoy the beautiful scencery that Maui has to offer. We drove along Kula Highway in search of Poli Poli State Park. Brett was in search of a Frisbree Golf Course.

I am not the best navigator, here is Brett looking at the map to see where we are. Unable to find the Frisbree Golf Course, not complaining we were able to see the upcountry part of Maui and it was not so hot up there. The weather was okay, cloudly and rainy most of the time but that kept the humidity undetectable. It was a great trip, sad that we had to come home.
2013--Happy New Year!!!
13 years ago
1 comments:
I am so glad you got to go back and I am super glad you decided to return! Two years is a long time
may it be many more
debbi
Post a Comment