? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Sunday, February 24, 2008

Dad and his toys

Dad is doing good, however I believe right now he is fighting a sinus infection. He recently bought a new truck so the count of vehicles in front of our house is Brett's three, Dad's two plus the travel trailer and Christie's one. Here are a couple of pictures of the newest truck.


1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Massagem, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://massagem-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.