? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Taking Office!!!!! Marissa has won EJH S.B.O 7th grade Representative


Marissa has been a very busy young women since my last post. She sold 1000 boxes of Girl Scout Cookies, registering for Eisenhower Junior High for next year, running for 2008-2009 S.B.O 7th Grade Representative. She is also preparing for a piano recital in May and keeping up her grades up for her final trimester at Taylorsville Elementary. She received all A's for the second trimester of the year. She also has safety patrol every other week and she just received an A for you country report on China. I still can believe that she is turning twelve this year and going to junior high. It seems just yesterday she was learning to walk and talk. Now she is also talking and on the go. Time flies by too fast.

We just found out tonight that she won one of four seats for EJH S.B.O 7th Grade Representative. She sets her mind to something she that will go for it. I am very proud of her.

3 comments:

Burrellblog said...

Congrats Marissa! Hey Christie, check out our new blog. I finally set one up. blogburrellsksn.blogspot.com. Have a great day. Kathy

Tim, Crista and Addy said...

Great Job Marissa I'm very proud of you. Work for your fellow students and for yourself and I promise great things will happen for you. from Uncle Tim

Sara said...

Christy, it's me Sara Lyman (Atkinson now) I can't believe how much your daughter looks like you. She sounds like a wonderful girl.